Andere edities: 15 mei – 15 juni 2023, 1 oktober – 30 oktober 2023
Artieda is a picturesque village lying amidst the peaks, lakes and forests of the Pre-Pyrenees. It is knowned for its entrepreneurial, open-minded and collaborative community.
- Explore your inner self with art
- Activate your senses with forest bathing
- Lean into the day with a morning tea meditation
- Strenghten your mind, body & soul with Hatha yoga
- Cooking workshops
- Game nights
- Regenerate earth at the permaculture garden
- Vermut: share, relax & expand your horizon
- Slow down & dive into the depths of the forest
- Intergenerational lunches with abuelos
- Climb eblematic peaks of the pyrenees
- Create & restore with your hands
Enjoy rustic & authentic accommodation, fully equipped to enjoy indoor and outdoor life. We like to share meals, whether it is at home, taking turns to cook, or at the local restaurant.
You can co-work from a dedicated space or do it outdoors. There are also private spaces for your calls.
Wat is er inbegrepen?
Wie organiseert deze (work)retreat?
Ana Amrein, co founder
I firmly believe that empathy, positive thinking and collective action are the engine to create a regenerative reality. That´s why I dedicate my life to create spaces that help us embrace diversity.
Juan Barbed, co founder
I have learned my greatest lessons in humanity in villages. That is why I work to generate a new narrative that allows the urban-rural worlds to dance together learning from each other.
Cat Lau, wellbeing chef
Life is an opportunity to improve and it is key to care about ourselves and others. That´s why I curate coaching sessions that help us connect with our mind, body and spirit.
Neem contact op met de locatie.