Benarrabá is a peaceful village in la Serranía de Ronda, Málaga. Surrounded by chestnuts, pines, cork and oaks, the village enjoys a privileged location, which allows you to jump from the quiet mountains to the beaches of la Costa del Sol.
- Explore your inner self with Chi Kung
- Activate your senses with forest bathing
- Sing or dance Flamenco with the locals
- Strengthen your soul in the Mediterranean sea
- Taste the best wines of the spanish south
- Breath & go deeper into the forest
- Inmerse yourself into the wisdom of la Serranía de Ronda
- Share, relax & expand your horizon
Wat is er inbegrepen?
Wie organiseert deze (work)retreat?
Ana Amrein, co founder
I firmly believe that empathy, positive thinking and collective action are the engine to create a regenerative reality. That´s why I dedicate my life to create spaces that help us embrace diversity.
Juan Barbed, co founder
I have learned my greatest lessons in humanity in villages. That is why I work to generate a new narrative that allows the urban-rural worlds to dance together learning from each other.
Cat Lau, wellbeing chef
Life is an opportunity to improve and it is key to care about ourselves and others. That´s why I curate coaching sessions that help us connect with our mind, body and spirit.
Neem contact op met de locatie.